NMCN CEN Annual Conference Co-ordinating and Improving Services for Children with Exceptional Healthcare Needs
The NMCN for Children with Exceptional Healthcare Needs (CEN) annual conference was held on 29 September 2010 involving 120 parents, carers, and professionals. The summary report of the meeting and the presentations are available for download.
Report Annual Conference 29 September 2010 National Managed Clinical Network (NMCN) for Children with Exceptional healthcare Needs (CEN).
- Opening CEN Conference. Dr Patricia Jackson, NMCN CEN Lead Clinician
- GIRFEC and Children's Disability. Rod Burns, Scottish Government
- 'Getting it Right for Children with Exceptional Healthcare Needs'. Highland's Experience. Marj Stewart, Scottish Government and Fiona Shevill, Social Work Highland
- Dawn Moss, Nurse Consultant, NHS Borders
- Service Users Working Group presentation. Sophie Pilgrim, Chair Service Users Working Group, Director KINDRED and Nadine McArthur, Parent, Lothian, Speaking notes
- Data and Audit Working Group. Dr Ciara McColgan, Chair Data and Audit Working Group, Paediatrician, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Education and Training Working Group. Zoe Picton-Howell, Parent, Researcher School of Law, Edinburgh University, Member Education and Training Working Group
- Launch of the Pathway for Children with Exceptional Healthcare Needs. Dr Patricia Jackson
- Future work. Dr Marit Boot, NMCN CEN Manager
Please see our Future Events and Past Events information.